I started this blog as a collection of snapshots of my PhD life, with my short term and long term goals, achievements, ideas and epiphanies, major life events, and basically anything else that is related to my research life.
Here’s a tentative list of what this blog will comprise:
- Literature review: I will summarize interesting papers I review in the course of my PhD.
- Tutorials on electromagnetism and related problems.
- My thoughts on recent events that occur in the scientific community.
- Experiences in the cleanroom.
- Announcements on upcoming events – conferences, symposia, and workshops.
For tutorials, I will try my best to follow a simplistic approach, keeping jargons and complex mathematics to a minimum. I’ll take the same approach for any journal article I summarize and review.
This is not a complete list, and I am going to keep updating it as I get new ideas for posts.